- Master’s degree in Psychology (Any Specialization) / PG in career counselling or guidance/ or similar field
- Two years of counselling experience with teenagers and
- Candidate from Mumbai/Pune
- Guiding students in determining their interests and abilities using a wide range of methods, such as assessments, interviews and report analysis.
- Help students craft a long-term plan for reaching their career objectives.
- Curate content related to careers and other industries.
- Involved in various research / collating education related information.
- Creating presentations/ designing reports on various topics.
- Involved in Market research.
- Provide career counseling session with students and parents.
- Develop positive working relationship with faculty, administrative and co- workers to achieve desired goals.
- Research and analyze current employment trends in various industries.
- Agility to handle multiple roles.
- Knowledge of psychological assessments and practice
- Good Counselling Skills and knowledge
- Superior communication skills
- Research skills
- Ability to empathize with a wide range of people
- Listening skills
- Capacity for handling stressful situation
Location: (Mumbai, Pune):
- Work from home until further notice